Saturday, 21 May 2011

Ananta Samakhom Throne Hall

Ananta Samakhom Throne Hall was commissioned by King Chulalongkorn (Rama V) in 1906 and was completed in 1915. It was once the reception hall within Dusit Palace. In 1932, it was used as the headquarters of the People's Party. After that, it was used as the Parliament House until 1974. It is now a museum.

No comments:

Post a Comment